A Beautiful, Rustic Barn Conversion

While drooling over the menage at The Estate Trentham featured inwards Tuesday's post, I couldn't assistance but bring out they also convey a beautiful barn on the grounds also (used for events, gatherings, workshops, weddings together with photograph shoots). And I create love a barn conversion don't you?!  This item 1 has been decorated alongside white washed walls, together with a concrete floor, alongside exposed woods beams together with rustic trellis tables adding a lovely natural acquit upon together with warmth to the space. Outside, the grounds include a mini orchard together with harvest garden - oh to alive nearby together with convey the excuse to convey a political party here, it all sounds together with therefore romantic!







Photos - Lisa Cohen. Styling: Lynda Gardener

Could you lot imagine getting together alongside friends or having a workshop here? I run across bookings tin strength out move made here. Just saying!

Get the look: these vintage wood together with metallic stools are like (if sold - source to a greater extent than here). This pendant lamp is similar. Buy beautiful stonewashed linen the metre here (or a cook made tablecloth here).

Other barn conversion inspiration I dearest includes: a fantastic, modern Swedish dwelling menage inwards a converted barn (also featured here), an all white home, together with a rustic retreat on Sweden's westward coast. What a treat!

Have a lovely day!

PS I would abhor to move seen inviting myself to parties, but if you lot create larn together with convey a political party here I brand a groovy guest....

PPS - I received a message from Bloglovin this morning time maxim 'wowza, you lot only reached 50,000 followers' - that's quite a release together with difficult to imagine inwards existent terms! Thank you lot together with therefore much for next My Scandinavian Home, you're wonderful!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A View From Daphne

An Inviting Danish Abode Alongside Vintage Touches

A Beautiful, Rustic Factory On The Shores Of Lake Rinnen, Sweden